Psalm 73:26

"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion."

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fun night of worship

Last night (Tuesday) Danae and I went to see Chris Tomlin in concert. It was an AWESOME night of worship! There were several thousand people all pouring our hearts out in praise to our awesome God.

I also found one area/position I could serve on in a praise team...the guy who runs out and switches guitars for head performer...that could be me! j/k :)

Anyways, thank you to those who respond to us on our blog...I do check it regularly to see what people say. :)

Love you guys.
Will

4 comments:

kelsey. said...

Dude Will, when I'm in a band, you can def be the guitar switcher. I'm so glad you got to go to that concert. see you guys soooon!

A Soldier For Christ said...

Thanks Sis. I'm glad you appreciate what I can bring to the table with my musical (or lack thereof) abilities.

The Fifes said...

Okay, I have to admit. SO jealous you were able to listen to Chris Tomlin in concert! Hope it was a great time!

A Soldier For Christ said...

Yeah it was an awesome experience. Israel Houghton played before him and he was great too... :) I hope you are feeling better than Danae is.