Psalm 73:26

"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion."

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Enjoying the Sun in El Paso

Hey everyone,

With all the recent storms that have hit the U.S. it has made us very thankful for the great weather we have had since we've been here. Cold here is in the mornings (the only time it is ever below 30 degrees) the normal temp is around 50-60 and that was in January!!! We had a week of 70's too!

Anyways, now that you are all mad at us for enjoying the warm weather while most of you are looking at snow...on to what's going on.

Brookelynn and Kierra are continuing to grow and learn. It is so much fun to watch them...I love being a dad. :) Danae has been busy taking care of us and has even found time to meet some new people and start a facebook...hence the reason we haven't been blogging as much. :)

I'm still in Patriot phase which is not nearly as bad as people made it out to be. It is boring at times (what technical school isn't) and its not the weapon system I will be using...but its not all that bad. I am just thankful to come home every night to my girls. We took our final Physical Fitness test which means that is another box checked off for graduation. We are all looking forward to going back to Idaho for a little bit and being at Sage's wedding.

We will be home March 11th and then I will leave on the 29th of March. Danae and the girls will be in Idaho til about the middle of May. I have six weeks of training in Ft. Benning, GA (jumping out of airplanes and learning how to set up landing zones) and then eventually we will be in Ft. Cambpell, KY.

Sorry there are not any pictures in this post...I'll try to get Danae to post some soon.

We love and miss you guys.

Will

1 comment:

kelsey. said...

Yes!!! I'll be in Idaho when you guys are there!!! I'm so excited to see you.