Psalm 73:26

"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion."

Saturday, February 14, 2009

What are we up to.....






Sorry I have not written in a while. I got into facebook and have been totally into that. But I am back to blogging too. We are down to 3 weeks left here in El Paso and we are ready for our time to be up. I think no more than Will though. He has 3 tests left and he has held the number one position in the class. We are very proud of him as he has worked very hard. He also just completed a 18.75 mile ruck march. Most of which he ran. I think he is slightly insane, and I am sure there are a few of you that may agree :).

Brookelynn had some more tests done this last week to figure out why she is vomiting so randomly. This is on going now for over a year. I think we have run just about every test possible on the GI tract, and I think we are coming back around again. We will get the results this coming up Friday.

Kierra is loving school and I even catch her speaking Spanish here around the house. I have no idea what she is saying, but she seems to be picking it up fairly quickly.

As you have probably read, I am pregnant again. We are very excited. I am not going to have any prenatal care here in TX. I will just wait till we return to Idaho to start care there. It's not like they do all that much at appointments anyways beside have you pee in a cup and tell you that you're gaining way too much weight. I can surely wait for that:)

We have a special request to ask of you. Our friend Tim Beck was recently diagnosed with Hodgkins disease which is cancer. He is headed to Seattle this week for further treatment and to see what can be done. We graduated high school with him.

We hope you are all doing well. We miss you all.
Resting in Him
Danae

No comments: