Psalm 73:26

"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion."

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Our weekend......



Since Sage and Kristen came down for the weekend, we decided to go to Carlsbad and check out the caves. It was cool, but maybe not worth the drive with the girls. Lol. But it is a little nerve racking knowing you are 750 feet below the earth.

It was great getting to know Kristen and and see how excited they are to be married. The girls love their uncles and just fell in love with "aunt" Kristen.

We also went bowling, and hiking. We had to take advantage and enjoy our 70 degree weather.

Please pray for Will as we have some changes coming up that will effect his career. Pray that God would lead us to where He wants us.

We love and miss you all!
Danae

1 comment:

The Fifes said...

yay...I am so glad you have a blog! It's great seeing pictures of your family and hope you all are doing well. Our blog is: http://thefifefam.blogspot.com/ :)