Psalm 73:26

"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion."

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

This and That and moving again....

Uncle Levi is not going to sleep....
Papa Carl taking Brookelynn and Kierra on a walk

Kierra helping Aunt Trish make Mother's Day dinner


Uncle Jason and Brookelynn



Playing with the dogs




Making Smores






17 Weeks







And moving again.....





Hannah (my niece) Brookelynn and Kierra playing in the weeds
This is a few pictures of our last month here in Idaho. It has been fun seeing and hanging out with all our friends and family. We even got to see Levi (my brother) and his family that came from Ft Leonard Wood MO. It is a bitter sweet good bye to this great state and saying good bye is never easy.
But we get to see daddy (Will) tomorrow and for that we are so very excited!! And we're hoping a house will be quickly available as we are anxious to get all our stuff out of storage which is already in KY waiting for us.
As for the pregnancy, it is going well and I am feeling lots of movement. We can't wait to find out what we're having but it's going to be another 2 months maybe before I can get that ultrasound. So I keep telling myself that waiting longer won't change the sex of the baby so what's the rush...right?
Well, we will write more when we get to GA and KY. We will miss you all here in Idaho. Come visit us whenever....well, maybe you should wait till we get a house, but it will always be open for you!
Love
Danae








2 comments:

The Fifes said...

I am so excited to find out if you are having a boy or a girl as well! 2 months will FLY by. So happy to know you are safe and sound together as a family. Praying for each one of you!

Modern-Day Ma said...

ooohh!! look at you gorgeous pregnant momma! i love the camo pants! :-)