Psalm 73:26

"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion."

Friday, May 8, 2009

Pathfinder Week 2

Wow! I thought last week was mentally challenging...this week made last week seem like a joke. :) Thankfully, I passed the dreaded drop zone test and now we will move on to practical application of what we have learned in the field.

This is my last weekend before I get to be with my girls again and I am like a 7 year old kid waiting for Christmas. God has been good (as usual) but we are all ready to be united once again.

Next stop will be Fort Campbell, KY (or Clarksville, TN) depending on where our house is located. Fort Campbell borders the two states...you get the picture.

Hopefully we will get into a house on post, but if not God will provide us a home.

Love and miss you all.

Will

No comments: