Psalm 73:26

"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion."

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pathfinder Week 1

I just finished one of the most humbling weeks of my career (with a smile of course). :-) This course that I am in now is by far the hardest academic course I've been in so far. We had 3 tests last week and I missed more points on those 3 test than I did on all my Army schools in the past year combined...part of the issue is that I am dealing with stuff that I have never heard of before let alone seen. So I am learning a lot. :) This week we have 3 more big tests so please pray that I will continue to pick up the information being shot out of a fire hose at me.

This is my second to last weekend before I get to see the girls and I am so excited to be reunited with them again. God has been graceful and made this time go by very quickly so I am very thankful for that.

Danae will supervise the packing and movement of our household goods on Monday and Tuesday and then it will just be a count down until they head out to Georgia. After I pick them up in Atlanta we will gather the rest of our stuff that we have here and drive our two cars to Ft. Cambpell, KY. Please be in prayer that we will be able to find a house quickly so that my poor family can have something to call home for the first time in a year and a half.

I love and miss all of you guys and look forward to hearing from you this week.

Will

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm praying that you will find both a house and a church home quickly

A Soldier For Christ said...

Not poor family...I mean we're ready and all to find a home, but it's been quiet the adventure. I love you babe!!