Psalm 73:26

"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion."

Monday, March 30, 2009

This was our last 2 weeks.....

Kristen and Kierra and Brookelynn - March 28, 2009


What a good looking Best Man!!








The Groom - Sage - Will's little brother





The cutest flower girls ever!!!





Rehersal





Out playing with Papa Carl's Llamas. This lead one spit at Will. It was so entertaining!!





Brookelynn leading the other set.









Will's graduation and all of his loot.









As you can see we hit the ground running here in Idaho. Will was only here for two weeks and we had lots of family fly in for the wedding so that kept us busy. It was a beautiful wedding but I'm not going to lie.....so glad it's over.
Will left yesterday morning for El Paso to get our things out of storage and head for Ft Benning GA. Just talked to him and he is not too far from Houston. Texas never ends when you're driving through it. He will start Airborne school next week and then Pathfinder school. The girls and I will meet up with him mid-May to head to Ft Campbell KY. Can't wait for that.
The girls have plenty of adjustments since we have no home, but it is nice to be staying with my parents and they are doing well.
I did have a dr's appointment but I really didn't find out too much. Besides my due date is October 18th. I am hoping for an ultrasound in a few weeks. We have all been sick since we got here, so can't wait till that lets up.
My hope is that I can keep on top of the blog since things have settled down a bit.
Danae









1 comment:

The Fifes said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time in Idaho with family! LOVE all of your pics! Hope you start feeling better soon and that Will's traveling goes smoothly for him. Great hearing from you!