Psalm 73:26

"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion."

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Life is going well

Sorry we haven't posted anything in quite some time. Since we both have Facebook we have been slacking on this blog. :)

Danae is 37 weeks pregnant and will hopefully have Payton soon. She is going in to the Dr.'s on Thursday to "naturally" do something that is supposed to cause labor. Danae's sister, Kristie, is flying in on Wednesday to help with the girls when Danae does go into labor...I'm happy to have the extra help. Danae's mom is coming in on Saturday and will also be a big helper...the girls are excited that one of their aunts and grandmas are coming to visit them.

Work is going well for me. I'm still a platoon leader in an Air Defense unit here at Ft. Campbell. We may be getting a new mission to go and do some work in Afghanistan, but we don't have anything in writing just yet. As soon as I found out some details I will post so that everyone can be informed.

Be in prayer for little Payton since we're hoping this is the week he decides to join us on the outside!

Love and miss you guys.

Will

No comments: