Psalm 73:26

"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion."

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Good News and Good Day

I just wanted to let everyone know that we had the tests on the baby yesterday in Nashville. All came out great as far as the doctors could see. He is weighing right on and there were no defects found. God is good all the time!!!! I do want to thank everyone for the sweet phone calls, emails, and texts. You all are great friends.

Now I am leaving tomorrow for Ft Leonard Wood MO with the girls. My brother and sister-in-law are expecting their second any day now. I told Shannon that it would just be easier on everyone if she had the baby while we were there....my parents are driving out there too. If she doesn't I don't think we will get to see Leah till Christmas time as I am getting too big to make that trip. So Shannon I am praying Leah comes soon!!!:)

Will starts Air Assault school Friday here at Ft Campbell. He will do well I am sure of it. He can already do the most challenging part of the course well. Not to mention he surpassed all the standards for the prelims. He's so smart! I just love my man!

Well, it's off to the free movies with the girls even though I should be here doing laundry and packing. That can wait till midnight I guess like it usually happens.

Always Praising Him
Danae

No comments: